Is there anyway?

to get my son to go out and do things with his friends ,he's always in the house .or with his sister.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I was an introverted kid, had little/no friends. Spent most of my time reading, doing schoolwork and with my family. Didn't really change much as I grew-my family are the only people that I can truly trust and know are their for me. For me it was the perfect way to be-and maybe he is just an introverted person. Let him work through making friends on his on time-he will, just maybe not on your schedule.
    mojomomma0217

Answer by mojomomma0217 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• enroll him in a sport, even if its not at school.. you could put him in karate or something like that. it might be too late for camp, but camp is great over summer. my mom forces my 12 yr old brother to go to camp. sometimes he doesnt want to, because he doesnt feel like getting up in the morning, but once that parts over he has a great time.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009