breastfeeding and bottles

i want to punp and store the milk for later use but my son will not take a bottle. he hates the nipple!! we have the same problem with binkies, i have been researching bottles and think that i am going to try the breastflow bottles from the first years, just wanted to know if any of you other moms have tryed them and if they have worked for you? any other good ones i chould try??

mrsmurders

Asked by mrsmurders at 11:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just try different kinds and keep offering it. My second born quit nursing (screamed and threw a fit after I ate eggplant) and it took us 2 days to get him on a bottle. My 3rd is almost 10 months and it took us a couple months off offering until she took a bottle. She still nurses, but loves her bottle too! My first had no problem.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I used the platex bottles with the disposable liners when I had to give him a bottle, but for the most part, it was mommy.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I used the Advent bottles it was easy for my dd to go back and forth from breast to bottle
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 11:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I;ve been having the same problem with my DD. i was also going to buy the breastflow but i couldnt find them at babies r us so i went with the next best thing i saw. the adiri natural nurser. if its the nipple your baby doesnt like this one is short and stubby. i mean to me it looks just like a boob.lol. we havent tried it out yet but i'm hoping it'll do the trick.

http://www.adiri.com/

GL
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 11:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My friend really like the soothie bottles when it was time for her little on to move onto bottle because she was going back to work.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009