I am 3 months pregnant and i have endemetriosis. I have been having sharp pains in my lower stomach area and i am wondering if this is from that probablem or something else

I don't have my insurance yet is why i havent asked my doctor. It kicks in, in about three weeks but it has been worrying my in the mean time. Just a little more information i had surgery last year for that as well as a mass i had in my abdomine and they removed the endemetriosis by they didn't get all of it.

Tiffany567288

Asked by Tiffany567288 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At three months it's likely that the sharp pain you are feeling is round ligament pain...I started feeling it pretty bad at 3 months. Round ligament pain is absolutely normal. But, I don't know much about endometriosis so when you are able to get to the doctor....make sure you check with them. If the pain gets worse or you start bleeding go to the ER.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon.. with what you said it sounds like its related to the endemetriosis, but it could also be the RLP from things stretching. If it gets to bad, definatly go to the ER and get checked to make sure everything is ok!
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• This could be the endometriosis. Did you have fibroids too? Did you have any pain like this before? It could also be your abdomen and everything stretching. If it continues for long, I'd go to the ER. I am not sure but keep an eye on it and for fever.
    Anonymous