Biting,Hitting,Tantrums

I know that they had a reason for naming the second year, "The Terrible Twos" but my son is living beyond expectations even for that. I have tried to put him in time-out for biting; I have smacked his hand for kicking; I have told him to be nice and said it hurts others when he hits; I don't see anything working, except now he likes to sass too. What should I do to discipline him?

XandersMommy74

Asked by XandersMommy74 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm in the same boat! Zach is really showing out lately, he'll be 2 Saturday! He loves to hit! He'll walk and smack his brother for no reason! Right now we're doing time-out. I put him in his room for a minute. It stops it for the moment, but he'll do it again! I never had these problems with his brother (7). lol

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• im in the boat my son is going though the terriable twos and he likes to throw things and hit people and putting him in time out dont work cause he sits there and crys till somebody picks him up and i always give in and for bitting i bit him back and that worked and when he shows out we just whip him and he listins then he also likes to scream at you
    lagurl

Answer by lagurl at 8:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009