Is Cafemom a positive or negative influence in your life?

I am starting to realize that it might be doing more harm than good for me personally... how about you?

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's funny listening to all these people go off on each other, and half the time neither party makes any sense! It cracks me up. I'd have to say a good influence..lol!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Ive been a memeber for quite a while, but Ive never really stuck around. It all right for me.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• well its not an influence in my life..I just do it to pass time.If I have a question, I will ask it on here, but most of the time, I take what they say with a grain of salt. I think its just meant to be for fun....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I believe that almost everything influences our lives in one way or another. Whether we realize it or not. I thought it was just for fun too, but hearing so many negative and judgemental remarks can wear a person down eventually.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Both. I have met great friends on here, I laugh, I learn, but I have also been made to cry a couple of times by "cyber bully" moms and I have also gotten very angry when I have seen racial slurs and other moms getting bullied.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I don't think that CM is an influence in my life. I have to say that I've had more good times reading things on here than bad. I have met some cool moms in my area and my kids have met some cool little friends. I am happy that I found Cafemom because it sure does make my night a lot less boring once the kids are in bed :o)
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• OM Gosh, I am realizing that it is probably me focusing on the negative. I just got done reading 2 depressing journals. Uugh. need to stop that.

I agree usdragonflies. I jsut need to look at things with a sense of humor.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2009