If you were shopping and trying to pay, and you couldn't find your stupid wallet, again, and your kid started annoying the other customers in line, or trying to pull things off shelves...

and another customer politely told you that your child might get hurt, or hurt someone else, not trying to insult you, just protecting ur kid, how would you react?

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• Why do people always point things out about your kids as if you can't see what they are doing yourself. I have noticed that some people (especially people who are never around kids) are so paranoid about them getting hurt.

I think that instead of telling the parent that the child might get hurt, I would talk to the kid and try to keep him occupied until his mother got the situation under control. Why give her one more thing to deal with? Just help out... JMO.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would probably start crying :)
    Anonymous

• Sitting in my quiet living room, enjoying my cafemom time I say i'd probably appreciate it. But if i was in that situation, that would probably be the last thing i needed to hear and it woulod send me over the edge. Just trying to be honest. Sometimes we just have those shitty days where your ready to snap!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Personally, If I was busy looking for my check book, and my kid was doing something wrong, and I couldnt pay attention to him, I'd appreciate someone trying to prevent him from doing something worse..... Look for my next to last question in Home and garden.....I liked bellrose's answer, mostly the second part.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2009