La Ink fans

sooooo feedback on the new episode tonight please!!
I have mixed feelings. I think they should give Aubrey a chance and stop being so bitchy and high and mighty, yet the producers should let her go since the show was originally about the artwork, and she's a total ditz and annoying. what are your opinions? I felt kinda bad when she cried at the end and why Adrian dumped the m&m's I dont know (lol), but I hope they fire her and get back to focusing on the artwork! She was on Rock of Love with Bret Michaels which shows how much things are staged, and for all we know, once the cameras were turned off it was fake tears all along...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• i only got to see the first like 5 minutes and then i had to do something!!!!!! =(
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• OP here! didnt miss much! nothing but drama! aubrey this, aubrey that. they made her cry at the end...they hired a new artist but he's only visiting the area and aubrey hired him while she was at a bar and Kat got all pissed...they dont focus as much on the tattoos and stories behind them like they used to throughout the whole episode.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I can't stand that Aubrey chick, I think they're just keeping her on for drama points.....she needs to GO!!!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yeah, i can't stand her (aubrey). i hope they fire her and i hope she cries again lol. i like how the show was in the beginning.... now it does seem different
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2009