If you saw an elderly lady mowing her lawn, and you didnt have any place in particular to go, would you offer to help?

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• yup I would. Just cause shes out there trying doesnt mean that she can/should do it. Many elderly people dont have family to help them so they 'try' to do it all themselves. I defintley would, and my parents would be ashamed if i didnt. They didnt raise me to be selfish
    Anonymous

• Nope. If she couldn't mow her lawn herself she wouldn't be out there in the first place.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If she would watch my baby while I mowed her grass...Sure.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• hahaa this is a good question. If she looked like she was doing fine i'd let her keep on mowing.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I actually have before, a long time ago, before I had kids. But my son did recently. He went to get the mail and noticed an older lady trying to get her lawn mower started, so he stopped to help her. After he couldn't get it started he took ours and mowed the lawn for her. I am so proud of him.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• well if she was struggling and could barely walk or whatever. me and my husband always help someone if they need it and we are able to, i.e. , we were at a stop light and a lady in a motorized wheel chair was stuck in the dip of the curb where the gutter meets the curb and she was struggling my hubby got out of the car and pulled her out...she said she was there for about 10 minutes while cars were at the red lights off and on and would just stare at her, she was crying of embarassment
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 12:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Thanks alot look for my final question to this series in Just for Fun.....Thanks for playing! Good nite!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yes definately
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Yes I would & I teach my kids to do the same. I even teach them that when getting a buggy at the store if they see an older person going to get one,then they give them the one that we got & then they get another one.
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Absolutely!
    PeaInMyPod

Answer by PeaInMyPod at 1:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009