Moving to another country?

I've seen so many posts about moms talking about moving to another country because of all the changes Obama wants.

Just for fun, if you were to move to another country, which country and why?

And not for political reasons. Just some fun ones.

(This is not a political post and not for debate. This is just for fun)

I'd move to Ireland. It's part of my heritage and I've always been interested in the country. If i ever won the lottery, that would be my first vacation spot. And it's such a beautiful country.

MommyLee08

Asked by MommyLee08 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would visit Russia. I would want to know what to expect when Obama gets his way here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL at Anon:28!

Honestly, I don't know. In my post about moving to a different country, I was more ranting than anything. I honestly don't know much about other people's liberties....but if I just moved for the heck of it...........probably France, Spain, Italy, maybe Japan....lol

Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 12:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would move to italy. I am 1/3 Italian and would LOVE to know more about where my pop-pop came from. He is from Abruzzi & I know NOTHING of the area.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would move to Scotland to explore mine and my husband's ancestral heritages there. I don't know if I could live there for the rest of my life, though. I would have to live there for a few years to determine if it feels like 'home' to me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009