If you answered the majority of my questions in the series tonight, and you answered with....

Yes I would help, I would appreciate that..etc... Then why don't I see those type of reactions everyday? Are people in Michigan really that busy and hateful? Have you heard anything negative about the way people in Michigan act to each other? This is a rhetorical question, but, why is everyone so damn selfish?
By the way, thanks to the people who answered the way I would...I'm glad to know that some people are nice out there. If my kid was lost, or acting up, or I needed a jump, or a question answered while shopping, or even if I was an old lady struggleing to keep my yard up, I'd hope that you were all there.

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks for your questions. They were a nice change. I have been in some of those situations and it is always nice when there is a person there with compassion and smiling eyes. Just to let me know that they understand. It always means alot to me. We never know when we could end up in those situations.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• u never said she was struggling in her yard...u said she was just mowing her lawn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• get over yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• anon she was elderly put 2 and 2 together dummy
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• anon get over urself !
    hottietottie455

• if she was struggling yes, but if it looked like she was doing good why would I interrupt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• to be nice perhaps help your fellow citizen you know..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• As far as the anons refering to the "elderly lady" questions... it wouldnt hurt to ask IMO...I was in plenty of those situations, and with all the hate and negativity on here, and in the world that I've seen, I wanted to see if there were nice people out there, who cared about how others felt, if only because they didnt ever want to be in that situation. I've been having a hard time with people lately, and I wanted some positive answers to situations I faced. Thanks again to all who answered, even if I should get over myself...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• What did I miss?
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 12:36 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I asked a series of questions in Just for fun, general parenting, shopping, and home and garden, aand it ended here...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2009