How do I handle this?

My SO always wants the dog to sleep in bed with us but I don't! She sheds and I can't sleep with her in the bed. It's hard enough dealing with his snoring and the dogs outside barking. He just came home from work and brought her in again and gave her a bath....ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about it? Have him or you sleep on the couch until he gets the message. Or just have her sleep on the floor in your room..
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Sleep on the couch, and give no sex until he listens to your reasoning! Thats what i would do. I hate dogs!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:27 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i do the no sex thing when i don't get my way. fortunately i seem to always get my way. so in return i give him great sex so he never realizes he gave anything worth anything up. so try that!

i was bashed for using sex but hey if i don't get off i don't see the point of not getting anything out of it. i was told he would get it somewhere else but nope he won't. i'm not sure if i would care if he did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Ugh, I can't stand my guy's dog, she is so irritating and up your ass all the time. When we go to bed, she IS NOT allowed in the bedroom, when I have to leave our bedroom door open so the fan can blow the cool air from the air conditioner into our room, I block any chance of entry with a big cardboard box. Also, she constantly shakes her jingly collar around ALL night long. I say f*ck that, tell your SO the dog sleeps elsewhere, and if he doesn't like it, he can go with her.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2009