period after babies

did your period return to normal after you had your baby? According to how things use to be i would be 3 days late as of today. But i've only had one period since giving birth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My hasnt been normal yet since having my son 7 months ago. I would be a week to two weeks late according to my birth control but then would start finally but would only last like 2 to 3 days and would be incredibly light. My period last month was a week late but EXTREMELY heavy and lasted 6 days. I just started this month and it was 2 days late and is about normal with the exception I am having the worst cramps I think I have ever had in my life. Hormones mess up everything in that are...maybe you will have better luck than me
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I breast fed and had one period-- the long one after the baby... then I didn't get my period for about 7 months?
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009