Do you listen to God/ Goddess / Divine?

Do you listen for God/ Goddess to tell you yes or no or on how to do something?

Do you take Him/ Her at His Word?

Are you more willing to hear the servant that Divine has sent?

Why ; to all the questions please.

This post is open to all. I will not be silencenced by the bigoted views of a control freak. All posts meant to cause trouble will be reported.

NightOwlMama

Asked by NightOwlMama at 12:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• um..yeah, i listen to God, whether He's in this post or the fanatic's post. lol...and you know what He just revealed to me? there is discord and ill-will intended by ^...not what i'd call showing love...and i don't blame you guys for getting pissed at her/it. but..as i found out last night, CM won't delete just because people are ignorant and arguing a point in the form of a question. i reported one of her posts, simply because it had turned into a festering freeforall, with everyone barking and biting each other's heads off, slamming other's beliefs, cursing, personal attacks, etc. CM said, basically, debate is good and if you didn't agree, walk away. (not that i had a problem with the "?"..just what everyone was doing to each other.
    but, yeah, i do listen to God.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:52 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No to all, because I do not believe in any gods.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, because mine don't tell me what to do. If I can't figure it out, sucks to be me. The act of asking would be disrespectful.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I like to think that the choices i make are my own. I believe in free will, and that if there is a God he put us here to figure things out for ourselves.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:33 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• gqtm
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No to all , they expect me to think about what I am doing and to question the outcome. If I make a mistake then I learn from it and move on.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• The Egyptian priests got the power to do that from Satan. Same with the other gods. Any other god is really just Satan with a different name or face, depending on the culture. There's onlyONE God, and He commands that He be the only one worshipped. People can worship other gods, but they're not real gods, they're man-made gods. God also says, "if there are any other gods...I know not of them." They are meaningless...dead...fake...imposters just like satan..wantabes.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• There are many man-made religions and gods. But according to the Bible, there is only ONE true God and only ONE way to serve Him. The true God is the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. All the rest are frauds.

"Understand that I AM HE: before me there was no God formed,
    neither shall there be after me."
    The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob

Isaiah 43:10
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• bb- only a jealous god would speak such corrupt words.. move on and get over yourself.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You do realize that the Bible does not hold water with Pagans. You are wasting your breath here.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009