is this illegel?

i took bus 2 the mall 2day and then it reind and i had my beby and i had 2 git home so i let this nice man give a ried so my beby dident git wet in the rein but he had no car seat so i just held my beby in my lap my beby is reelly leetle so i jest held her close and it wuznt viry far 2 home but this man drove kinda fast an his wendow wuz broke so i wuz worreed he mite git got by tha cops and wud i get a tikit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LEARN TO SPELL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I smeeeeeell a troll!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Trolly Trolly Trolls. Learn some spelling and grammar, even if you're a troll, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You are an idiot and you deserve to go to jail and never be allowed to have kids again.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• hi its me wut iz a troll?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Wow, harsh people here, man. I think since it was an emergency, you'd be okay as far as not getting a ticket, but definitely not a safe way to travel. And hitchhiking? Please don't do that again, K?
    ErikaRobin

Answer by ErikaRobin at 12:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Youz iz a troll. I know some people on here have horrible spelling, but you can tell this was typed by someone FAKING poor spelling skills.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• And if you really do spell worse than my 6 year old, and this question is real, the DRIVER would get a ticket for CHILD ENDANGERMENT since he was the one operating the vehicle. How nice of you!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Let me guess, you gave him head for the ride too, huh??
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009