How do get more attention to My page?

I would like more friends or others to read my post and comment on it or pics I just wonder how do I get more attention? Might be silly question but I am serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• become involved in LARGE groups.. get your name out there. reply ALOT. post ALOT. it should take no time. lol
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 12:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• don't post your q. annon... for starters also join groups and add feeinds
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• The best way is to be active. Play the games that CM offers and visit other pages. Explore the journals and photo sections, leave comments. Leave chatterbox messages

There are also groups specifically for comments and visiting each others pages. Do a search in the groups tab for "comments" and "profile contests"
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009