Would you REALLY want Biden to be President?

There is only one thing worse then having Obama as President, it would be Biden. I can only imagine which country would have the missles towards us!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 12:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL biden could probably start ww3 just by stepping up to the mic.

Anyways I still do not feel any better about Obama..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You know tnmom I think there would be a good chance Biden would do that! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:56 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• that would be scary, but I don't think financially we'd be as bad off as a country as we are with BO. Not sure though. Does he encourage spending as much as Obama? Biden seems like a decent guy but honestly I don't know a whole lot about him. He is good for a laugh though.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Mnt I have to agree with you, I don't think we would be as bad off with the spending at we are with Obama. But then again, I don't know of any politican that is good with checks and balance these days.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:06 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• More to the point, do you want Pelosi as Vice President? This is what we would get, you know, if Obama resigned. Biden would be POTUS and the Wicked Witch of the West would be VP, till she spread her tentacles and took over.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL pagan......She'll get you and your pretty dog too!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:14 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Actually Pelosi scares the crap out of me. There is something about that woman that does not sit well with me. I really think she is pure evil, I see it in her eyes. Well that and the only thing that actually moves on her face is her eyelids when she blinks. LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Well if I could figure out how to get my CM toolbar back up there ^ then I would post a picture of pelosi that confirms it ron.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Tnmom I am glad you can't put her picture on here, I would probably have nightmares if I seen it.... LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol..I am about to go to sleep so please don't post pics of Pelosi!! Her crazy eyes and constant sit down/stand up clap routine kills me!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2009