When do pregnancy symptoms start??

Well, I'm not sure when my Aunt Flo (period) is supposed to start and me and my DH used the Pull-out method.. I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms and wonderin' where my PERIOD is... When do pregnancy symptoms start??? and can u get prego right after having a baby two months before????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can! You could start feeling symptoms anywhere from 2-4 weeks I think.
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You are really fertile after having a baby.. so if its only been 2 months, chances are pretty high you could be pregnant.. should have been on b/c or used a condom if you didn't want another already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If you were like me I didn't get any symptoms of being pregnant just that I was two weeks late with my period. If you don't know when you are supposed to start that could be a very good question. I would just wait a couple weeks and then take a test. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I found out and I am 35 weeks and 1 day today and not once through this whole pregnancy have I had any morning sickness or anything. Everyone is different. And every pregnancy is different. Good luck and I hope for the best for you!
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2009