coincidence or what?

Do you think a baby can sense it's father is near when the baby is still in the womb?

For about a month now every time my SO is around my baby kicks like crazy, especially when we lie down next to each other and his belly is against mine. The baby kicks the heck out of him. Do you think this is coincidence or can baby feel the presence of daddy or just a person in general?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think so. everytime my dh got near me, my baby would stop kicking. it took forever for him to be able to feel the kicks.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• mommytobobby - my baby does the same thing. She will be moving all around and as soon as he puts his hand on by belly, she stops.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• it's funny and awesome what babies already know or can feel in the womb.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009