who has the best answer?

Whenever you post a question, do you go back and claim someone as giving the best answer? I always do cause i feel like some people might only be on here to try and get that title. Are you only on here to try and get that title?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 1:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't say that I am. I appreciate getting the best answer when I know mine deserves it. But often I am silly when I answer on JFF so I don't expect any prize for being goofy :D
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• no, but it happens a couple times a week anyway. lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i do on some questions when i feel theres an answer i really like. but i hardly have answers to the questions so, no im not only on here tryin to get the title
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I sometimes give best answer out it depends sometimes I get really great multiple answers and sometimes I have a ? that doesn't for a best answer at all, no I am not trying to get the title I love to just come on and answer questions
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, I'm not here to get any title. I try to answer questions that interest me as honestly as I can. I honestly do not know why most of my answers get chosen because when I read them they sound dumb, but I guess something about them is what the OP's like.
    When I ask a question I always choose a Best Answer person. Anyone who takes their time to answer a question deserves to be recognized once in a while, I think, as long as they aren't bashing me.
    Anyhow, I wish other people would get on that list to the right because I would like to see other wonderful ladies get the chance to be in the spotlight. I think the top 5, including myself, have been over there for too long.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2009