Has anyone ever written about you on craigslist??!! hahaha read this one i read about me..

I was driving and pulled over to talk to you. You were having problems with your old man and were out walking??
You were so beautiful and so desolate on the street walking. I wanted to make love with you at that very moment.
Your stunning eyes, graceful walking, elegant speech, radiant aura, and beautiful smile were to die for. Your old man is a cowardly imbecile who has no idea what he is releasing from his grasp.
The purpose of this is to finally ask you the one thing that was running through my mind the whole conversation:
Would you be willing to waste time with me very soon for a nice dinner and maybe a massage?

If you know her please be sure to pass this along. She has brown eyes and past shoulder length brown hair. Gray work out pants and a tattoo of something on her right wrist.

Daniel

I have a tattoo on each wrist, and its spelled Kat. haha my df (or whatever he is) would kill m

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's creepy. And I'd be thanking my lucky stars he didn't grab me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LoL! Not that I know of.. I rarely ever look at the missed connections. This is SO cool and sweet though! You must be one hot mama!!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I didn't know there was a place for this on craigslist. I am gonna have to check it out now! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Sweet!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• haha i hope im a hot mama! At least it gave me confidence.
    he seemed hella nervous too lol. Too bad i dont remember what he looked like, and i had to get going home to my kids. But im sure he is one of those guys...finds out you have kids and runs for the hills!!!! Whatever anyone who cant accept me AND my kids isnt the one for me.
    Plus im engaged sooooo...:)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LMAO I went to craigslist and read all the missed connections on my area, that was better then reality TV
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• it's a little creepy and stalkerish to me.
    PurpleCristal

Answer by PurpleCristal at 9:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree. Very very creepy
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009