What would you do if you was in my shoes?

OK well my hubby is black and im white... My mom has always wanted me to marry a white man... That is not who God put me with and im very happy with who i married:).. Everytime im with my mom she always ask me are u happy im like yes very happy and she ask me that all the time.. Well my sister is dating a man who is white and they have been dating for about 3 months and every time my mom talks to my sister when im around she always ask her how is your man doing but she never ask how my hubby is doing.. She always want to say bad things about my hubby and it really hurts me and it hurts my hubby too... What would you all do in my shoes? Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• your mom is not a respectable person or woman that,s hate so best for you and your family that means your hubby and you keep away and show her that hurt, that,s what a mother,s doing to her child my husband white and i,m black but my inlaws have much love and loved me as there doughter inlaw before i marryed there son and that,s what my family,s about so i pray and hope she get pass over thais hateful life of her.s but most take care of you and your,s blessing and good luck
    brina3106

Answer by brina3106 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i would tell my mom to quit being so dang racist and accept that im with a black man and that i love him and he treats me well and if she dont like it consider her only having one daughter
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:59 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Stop being around her if it bothers you so much. Or choose not to be bothered
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i would tell her that whether she likes it or not he is your husband and needs to start treating him he is family. If not then you will no longer come around her etc.....until she can learn to accept your hubby.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2009