Is it bad if you are having contractions a few weeks early?

i've been having contractions all day and i'm scared the baby is in danger! please help me!

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far are you? and if you fear that the baby is in danger why haven't you been to the hospital yet? I always go with what my gut tells me and most o the time Im right and if Im not than its better to be safe than sorry especially if your pregnant.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• How far apart are your contractions? If they are 2-3 mins apart I would go to the hospital but if they are longer they could be brickton hicks(sp?). they feel a lot like contractions but they are not. it happens in the last trimester. Even sometimes in the 2nd. Call your doctor if you are worried. there is always someone on call.

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Go to the site I just started and read the Signs of True Labor section. See if it helps at all.

Good luck.

Answer by queeeeeenb at 4:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2009