If I follow the pattern of ovulating 14 days into my cycle I would have ovulated yesterday. My husband and I were active last night, and today im having very mild pink discharge. Whats the deal?

Im wondering if its possible that I got pregnant and it is implantation spotting, or is it too early for that. Or possibly I ovulated earlier than 14 days and was already pregnant. Or then again, maybe Im just having unregular crazy periods in between. please help me figure this out, im going crazy!

Missalissa86

Asked by Missalissa86 at 3:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Or there was some kind of irritation. Do you KNOW you were ovulating? Don't assume a 28 day cycle...many women don't have them.

ANYTHING is possible and the ONLY thing that can give you an answer for sure is a test in another ten days.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Well...You could possibly be pregnant. You could possibly NOT be pregnant also. I agree with gdiamante...Don't assume a 28 day cycle.

But I started a new site the other night that will come in handy for you if you ARE pregnant. One of my first pages is about the first signs and symptoms of pregnancy.

http://everythingpregnancy101.blogspot.com

See if that helps at all. Good luck missalissa86 :)
    queeeeeenb

Answer by queeeeeenb at 4:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2009