Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice would be good...

I am 19 years old. My boyfriend is 20. We both live at home with our parents. I dont have a job i was fired and he works with his parents on the comuter. Well I went to a doctor because my cheat was hurting. to find out ive been having heart problems. not only that but also he told me i was pregnant. I told my boyfriend and 2 weeks later we told his parents. I wanted to move in with him. My home life is not so good right now. long story short on my dad is having a affair. :-(... But It would have made things easier since we have a 30 min commuinte. But I am currently not even allowed in his parents house.

They dont like me we been together for almost 3 years... Well we told them today and they still refuse to talk with me. Now do you think its right that i dont want them to see their grand kid if they cant try and get along with me? or am i just being a bitch?? Love some...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (4)
  • Right now, they are angry. Let them get over it. never make a decision in hurt or anger.

    If they continue throughout the pregnancy to be nasty, then cut them off. But for now, let them get used to this idea.

    Answer by gdiamante at 3:25 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • they dont like me becuase he grew up. he is their only son. and they babyed him a lot. So now that me and him been dating hes been more time with me then his parents, plus hes got my attuide now which can be a bad thing but also a good thing. he used to let people walk all over him.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • Give them some time to adjust.
    They might be acting like asses right now, but they may turn out to be the best grandparents ever.

    I'm sorry about your home situation. Can the BF not find a regular job and y'all find somewhere to rent?

    Answer by Cherrie522 at 5:11 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • It is their home. You and your boyfriend are both legally adults. You need to do what is best for this child; please seriously consider adoption

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.