Please help i am crying need answers!

Yesterday i foundout i had hyperthyroidism thats why i havent gotten pregnant... and now i am worried i had ended my period 2 weeks ago and i had some spotting today is there somtihng wrong should i worried i am such in a bad wreck ;-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Its sooo hard ever since my miscarrage i been trying and i get that i know i gotta be strong but its hard thanks for asnwering! So you think the spotting can be from stress?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I am sooo sorry to hear that! I have no idea myself and am getting checked for hyperthyroidism :( All I can say is I've spotted like that after loosing too much weight and am trying so hard to gain it back. I'm 5'6" and 106 lbs.... i found my ideal weight to be at is 125 and have lost my periods completely at this weight! I spotted for a day or two and that was it last month.

You can still get pregnant, it doesn't stop you from being able to. You just need to get it under control from what I've read but how to do that, I am unsure! Google it, there are other women out there with the same problem and you might find some answers! Keep you're head up! It is still possible for you to concieve!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yeah dont worry youll be ok,i know us girls think "omg!" right away but remember most of the time we are wrong,just relax and take one day at a time if your trying to concieve you have to be relaxed,stress will throw all sorts of stuff off,stress can stop and start your period,make you loose your hair,give you pimples,give you cellulite (lol 4reals) make you loose sleep,not let you get pregnant,after all arent you trying to concieve? you wanna be your happiest girly :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Not trying to raise false hope...but spotting can be from implantation.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009