Took 2 HPT and they both came back positive does that mean i am pregnant

I dont have a doctor yet because of insurance change but my husband and I have been trying since november we have a 2 year old however it took us 2 years to concieve him please help I dont want to get to ahead of myself.

Kalendra

Asked by Kalendra at 4:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you took two tests and they both came back positive then... CONGRATS your pregnant.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 4:46 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If you took 2 HPT's then you do know that those only turn positive when you have pregnancy hormone in your system. So yes, you're pregnant. Get to a doc for confirmation.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Congrats your having a baby!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Your having a baby momma!! CONGRTS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• With my daughter and now with the baby I took two tests and they were all positive. If you're worried about the insurance, maybe you could check if there's a clinic in your area that wouldn't charge very much. Good Luck!
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Um, yeah. 2 positives means that you're positively pregnant!

Congratulations!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• it is very VERY unusual to get a false positive and would be even more unusual to get 2 false positives. Unless you recently have miscarried, taken fertility drugs or something of that nature then a positive pretty much means a positive. Sounds like you're pregnant mama! congrats :)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2009