How many people do you chase away from your religion every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• none...i hope. i cant imagine anything more horrible than being the reason someone couldnt find the same happiness i have found...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Are you actually trying to find religion (God, Jesus, salvation, heaven) or have you already rejected it and you're just trying to find faults because of your own skepticism?

I wouldn't let anyone get in the way of my relationship with God. Stop consuming yourself with the words and actions of fallible people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I get the newspaper out and swat at people at least 2 or 3 times a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I wouldn't let anyone get in the way of my relationship with God. Stop consuming yourself with the words and actions of fallible people.

Your number must be pretty high.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Go to bed girls.
    Tomorrow is another day...and I already said a pray for this OP in her other post.
    I believe that MY GOD LIVES and HE will come through for her.
    In Jesus name
    amen
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 5:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Somedays probably more than others. I am of course only human. A part of the great divine but definately not god! (or goddess.) I try to be as my religion states. But somedays I am snappy.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Only God knows.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• GOOD MORNING RAMONA, IF THAT PRAYERS WAS INTENDED FOR ME I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, BUT GOD HAS ALREADY COME THROUGH FOR ME,

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Well, if I am capable of chasing away people from christianity, then they need to stop following me and become secure in their relationship with God. If theyre following me, they will find themselves running face first into a big brick wall. I make too many mistakes.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• None. Fortunately for me, I'm an Electionist and believe that it is impossible to overthrow the calling of a sovereign God :-) I try my best not to offend people and show Christ's love and kindness, trusting God that he can call them to himself through me if he desires.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2009