• In the Spotlight:

need help?

Ok Its a long story but i will try to make it short. I am in a relationship with a married guy but when we frist got toether i was with someone else (my kids dad) and he was the single one,well i broke it off with him now 4 years later we started talking again now i am single and he is married but says he loves me and wants to be with me and is comming this weekend to be with me. but i am not sure if i should be with him because i dont want to be the reason why they got divorce. Hes says i am not. so i guess i am asking if i should contune or just break it off? now i should say i loved him 4 years ago and still love him to this day. now I was there for him when he sperated from his wife and she was saying alot of bad things about him that were not true and the only reason why he went back was because that was the only way she would drop all the shit she was doing and she did. any thing you have to say i will be glad to hear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• the main thing if u can belive him and u still like him u want to be with hi slowly try to talk and deside really u need him or not

all the best

what ever happend is happend think twice while taking decision
    himasri

Answer by himasri at 5:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would not see him, be with him, or talk to him until he files for a divorce. He's a married man. He (and you) needs to honor this, and at least have the integrity to wait until he is single and has the right to start a new relationship.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:10 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree with ohwrite on this one. Wait until he has filed for divorce AND moved out of his house, because if not you will become the other woman. It's very rare that a man leaves his wife for "the other woman" but it you can hold out until he's out of the marriage you guys might actually have go of it. Good luck!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• update on my question. Well I almost did become the other women!! He showed up at my door on friday, i was happy to see him but i was careful. but he was acting differnt so i decieded to text his wife and we started talking and to come to find out hen was lying to us both, so then i told what he was telling me and that i still have the emails, so i asked if she wanted me to forward them to her and she said yes. so she saw them,and was not happy. so now i dont want him she is filling for divorce. So now he can be by himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2009