Irregular Periods...Help

I had a miscarriage in May, before then my periods were anywhere between a 25 day cycle to a 35 day cycle. After my misscarriage I have been having a 28 day cycle. Well, this time AF decided to come two days early so that would make me have a 26 day cycle. Does that mean that I have irregular cycles again, or is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's too soon to tell.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My periods were even more irregular than yours when I was trying to conceive. I finally learned about an ovulation kit. It tells you when you are most fertile to get pregnant. Very easy to use. They are found next to the pregnancy tests. When I did it we got pregnant right away! I recommend buying two and taking the test every day or every other day. It really works.
    tresa2steppin

Answer by tresa2steppin at 11:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I wouldn't say that your periods are irregular. Many normal women have cycles that vary in length a few days each month. Mine are between 33 and 36 days. Give it a few more months, and then you'll be able to see if they really are irregular.

And the PP said to try OPK's. I agree entirely. They helped my learn how to naturally detect my ovulation. Now I know exactly (within 2 days or so) that I ovulate and don't have to rely on those tests.

Good luck
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• it's normal
    madelyn5

Answer by madelyn5 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2009