How do I use Twitter?

I signed up a long time ago and every once in a while I get an email that someone is following me... Am I supposed to do something else? If so, what?

MichiMomma

Asked by MichiMomma at 7:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have no idea, but hopefully someone does, without telling you you're stupid for wanting to twitter. i'm not a texter, so it doesn't attract me. you could post in 'advice for moms'--might get better responses.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You're supposed to post every move you make every moment of the day so people can stalk you without ever being close to you. Lol, Twitter is really stupid.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 9:36 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• twitter is the height of narcissism. There is absolutely no reason on earth that people need to hear every little thought people have about things that pertain to nobody but themselves just so they can tell everyone they're interesting. Its like taking the worst part of facebook and making it its own site. So I suggest you find the twitter delete!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Twitter isn't that bad...as long as you don't get all wrapped up in it. (IMHO) I'm silly in the fact that I get off on tweeting with people like Will Smith, Champ Bailey...etc. It can be fun....it's all in how YOU choose to make it.

Go to their page, check em out...you can choose to follow them...or not.

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2009