I was thinking of starting a new group... What do you think??

I belong to a number of networking sites aside from CM. One of them (a strictly pagan site) has an awesome group spacificly for prayer and well wish requests. It's a really great thing because it allows many people to find support from others as well as receive prayers and what not. I see tons of requests here, but then we never get any updates or the chance to really support the person asking... I though a group for prayer requests would be great! No matter who you are, or what you believe from time to time you need a sholder. It would be nice to have a place for everyone to get together for a common goal - just to help and support others. No Drama, No bashing~ Just good honest support.

I was also thinking about adding some forums to the group that would help those new to religion. I saw a post yesterday about trying to find prayers and how to say them. I thought that could be a nice touch as well.

What do you think?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• why not? anything to boost positive support, rather than negativity is always ' a good thing'.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'd be in. I'm always up for support from other ladies.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree with theharinazi =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• We could always use more postive groups for the whole...
    It sounds like a good idea Sabrina...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Sabrina, I love that you always stay positive, and try to find a way to help others stay positive as well..

I think it's a great idea :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:33 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I think it sounds great. I'd be interested in something like that.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• how many groups do you need to own? Why not just start a new forum in your we all get along but are different religions so lets try to understand group?
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies! I think I will go ahead then! I'll keep everyone posted!

BTW - Anon... What's your deal? What do you care if I have 500 groups. You don't have to join them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• sabrina, I think its a great idea.

Anon, are you saying that all religions shouldn't be able to get along??
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 4:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'd be in. I think it's a great idea. Ignore the anon who apparently has a spiritual stick up her butt.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009