I'm in so much pain...

I feel all this pain in my pubic bones. It is way more that pressure its straight up pain!!!!!!! I limp everywhere because i can barely walk. I still have 6 weeks left. Any advice on how to ease the pain????

Jillybeans24

Asked by Jillybeans24 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you called your doctor and told them how much PAIN your in. I would and if they don't do something i would go to the ER, The baby is most likely sitting right there and that's whats causeing all the pain. Sorry Hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the new LO coming soon.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:42 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Call the doctor or go to the ER! The baby may be stuck in one postion and because of that it's hurting you!
    antionette84

Answer by antionette84 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yea sounds liek the baby is sitting on your pelvic bone...try to lightly press on one side of your stomach..sometimes this can cause the baby to move...or get on the floor on your hands and knees and arch your back...this can also make them move...sounds strange but it worked for me
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009