Do you feel this too?

To anyone that has seen Obama in person or has come close to seeing him like motorcade, parade, etc. Do feel fear? Does your stomach fall into unknow depths? And do you feel sick?
I have seen him in person and that is what came over me before anything cmae out of his mouth.
Does anypne else feel this when they meet him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i feel that someone is being a troll about anything military or obama related and its annoying.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Nope lol. He was in our state for a speech and my father got us tickets- I think is super amazing and I actually get a very calming hopeful feeling from being around him!!! however- I DID get teh feelings you describe upon seeing bush.. And that was only on TV.. And look how his 8 years turned out I guess I had reason to be afraid! :-p
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Never been that close to him. But yes, I do feel the cringe. I do not know if this is true but I recieved this notice.

Orly Taitz HUGE BIG NEWS ! SEE; DR ORLY TAITZ ESQ OFFICIAL WEB SITE ---Obama allegedly been fraudulently using Social Security Numbers of deceased persons as his own, as well as scores of addresses throughout the U.S. * Who is this person spending TRILLIONS of United States Tax Payer's Money ? * Why is the media supporting such corruption? LOOK UNDER: "Supporting Documentation" then "Dossiers"
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 9:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No. I dislike his policies and hate the direction he is taking this country and I didn't vote for him, but seeing him didn't make me sick. Listening to him was another story.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No. I feel pleased and comfortable and reassured whenever I see him on TV and I am sure seeing him person would be just fine,too. Maybe you should see a Doctor about your feelings,OP, because you don't sound like you are playing with a full deck. Just sayin' .....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I feel pleased and comfortable and reassured whenever I see him on TV

I think is super amazing and I actually get a very calming hopeful feeling from being around him!!!

And you people ARE playing with a full deck???
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Can't even watch the guy on tv.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:14 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Carpy, I think you conservative right-wingers have decided to be as nasty as possible. And,your knowledge and reasoning is so flawed and colored by personal feelings that I cannot take you seriously at all. Sorry, but that's how I see it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Nope. I enjoy listening to him speak. It's nice not to have our world leader either sound like a freakin bumpkin (Clinton - I couldn't bear to hear that man speak - how in the hell does his wife put up with him, political ambitions must be a way to learn deafness) or a damned idiot who cannot speak without mangling and garbling his native tongue.

I may not always agree with what he says, but he is much more pleasant to listen to than the leaders of the past 16 years.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 10:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2009