im fat and the babys drivin me crazy!

so i just had my first baby n im still really fat n ugly. my dh told me he dosnt wanna get with me till i lose some wait n my boobs stop leeking. i relly wanna make him happy so i stopped feedin the baby from my braest so the milk wuld go away and i cuold lose some wait so he thinks im sexy agan. its ben to weeks but i cant lose any wait! the babys cryin all the time now and he dosnt want to be at home to lisen to it! what do i do!! shuld i let him have a nother parnter like he wants till im skinny agan or shuld i just let him stay at his frends place till the baby is more queit? my boobs hurt ALOT im fat and im horny - what is rong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME .. this better be a stupid troll question.. cause any low life man to say that is scum and she get the boot for ever.. and also to let your milk dry up for him!!!!! you stupid woman your baby is your priority not some stupid loser! how dare you put a man first give that baby up to someone who deserves a child and can spell actually
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• *should*
    hottietottie455

• LEAVE HIS STUPID ASS F**K HIM FOR REAL he sounds like a loser to me. You did'nt get preggo alone. He helped so leave him so he can go screw whatever he wants and DON'T take him BACK you would be just as stupid as him if you do take him back. It's his child too !RIGHT???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• you are a mother now
    you need to have proirities
    or give your child to someone that can be a mother to this baby
    you are not thinking like a mom
    i feel sorry for your child

get it together
    or give this baby up for adoption

(or this is a troll question) and then i would say get off here and get a life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree with hottietottie455 you took the words right out of mouth. You child COMES FIRST.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• you do not seem to be concerned for your child
    look into adoption
    you are not sounding like a mother
    care enough to give "this baby" (as you call her), a life
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• nobody is this ignorant

TROLLING QUESTION!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• im just happy i didnt put my reel name on this queston. im a good mom but my mom always told me that you cant be a good mom if you cant be a good wife first. i just dont now what to do about my dh. i cant suport me n the baby alone i ned him so how do i keep him and the baby!! and stop tellin me to adopt out my baby!!! im a good mom im just confusd about what todo!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• "stay at his frends place till the baby is more queit?"

like when your child goes off to college

get rid of this guy, find some major help for yourself, like a local helpcenter for pregnant teens,
    so you can learn to be a parent, or I too agree, you need to give your baby to a loving family

how old are you????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i'd tell him to man up & get over it, babies cry, moms gain weight... god i'm glad my dh isn't a dick like that, but then again my man knows better than to look at our children as a burden
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 31, 2009