Do you know how I could feel better?

I have been having horrible gas now that I am in my second trimester and I cant get rid of it and because of that it makes me really nauseated. I am having bowel movements regularly so I know it is not constipation. I have not changed my diet since I have first been pregnant. It just hurts so much and makes me really ill how can I relieve it without taking the medications for it because I dont think that those are allowed.

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 9:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you called your doctor? I would call them and find out what you could do. Hope you feel better soon.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Call the doctor, they usually have a list of approved over the counter medications. If it is bothering you that bad, I would def. call them. Feel better.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 10:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• for gas i drink hot cammomile tea.... it works for me. and you're right.... you're not supposed to take gasx or anything like that
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would talk to my doctor. Even if it didn't bother you before being pregnant, it could be something you are eating a lot of that is now aggravating you. Our bodies change so much during pregnancy! He can also prescribe something for you that might help. I would not trust any of the OTC meds for this without talking to my doctor first. Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Try and acidophilus supplement, help me so much, because it helps digest the food properly leaving less gas.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 12:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009