pants or skirt?

tomorrow night i have a first date. I have a very pretty colorful top and sexy black shoes. I cant decide on a pretty flowing black skirt or a nice pair of blue jeans. both look good, but the jeans look a bit more sexy and the skirt is more fun looking.

Thalie

Asked by Thalie at 10:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I would wear the jeans. I'm a jean girl myself. Good Luck on the date hope things go well.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I think that it would depend on what the plans are for the date. I wouldn't go too sexy on the first date so if you say that the skirt is more fun looking I would go with that.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 10:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'm a skirt gal myself.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I always go with a skirt-its cuter, more girlie and feminine.Jeans are for extremely casual dates , picnics,etc.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Depends really on where you are going (if its like a beach thing then you wouldn't want to be out there in a long skirt getting sand everywhere!) but there are more places where a skirt would be more acceptable than jeans. Unless its something super casual, I'd go with the skirt!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Depends on where you're going, but I would vote skirt unless you're gonna be in a windy place.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 10:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• im a jean girl too, never really been into skirts but i do want to change that. I do think jeans are more flattering to my figure, im petite, but i just may be to critical of myself. we are meeting for drinks but im not sure if we may go to another place for music.
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 10:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2009