just wanted to share, for those who care.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.3872/pub_detail.asp

I had no idea all of these things were in the healthcare bill. I can only hope this doesn't go through

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Every time I read that it gets scarier!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Like I said in another post, anything put in a bill that can be construed as something(such as whats shown here) WILL happen. They don't put things in a bill without it meaning something and planning on using it.
    As for illegals, if they say they will not give care to to illegals how come they have struck down every Republican amendment that specifically says they WILL NOT give illegals care? And why is there pages and pages of wording for language grants for research and new programs for being more language sensitive? Way more than just for hiring more people to speak spanish to patients. Use your brain, this is real and in the end we will all suffer on a public government plan. Oh , Yes the house bill says all private plans will dissapear in 5 yrs. Why dont' you get a copy of the bill and read it yourself instead of listening to rumors and lies.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• What scare me the most is what is said about our elderly, how they will recieve less care becuae they are older.... my parents are older. If this bill passes and we are forced into Universal healthcare, we will ALL suffer.
    jenmay44me

Answer by jenmay44me at 11:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If the current version of the ObamaCare bill doesn't piss you off in AT LEAST one area--you're hopeless!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Hwere can I get a copy of the bill ? Already printed? I know the bulk of what is in there, but not all and I have way more time to read it in print then online.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Why does everyone seem to think this is a good idea?? I don't know how our country has become so dense.
    Anonymous

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009