What are you doing this weekend?

NOV1999

Asked by NOV1999 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my mil, sil & mom are having me a baby shower tomorrow & sunday i'm going to church probally
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Hopefully my SO && I will go do something fun && away from the house tonight...lol. Saturday morning all of the kids will be here, just like every weekend. Sunday, my stepmom && I are going to order Tyce's b-day cake && pick up all the decorations for his party next Saturday. He will be 2!! That's pretty much all that is planned.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Going up to Dove Valley (Bronco training camp) to get my football fix until pre season starts.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Have work tonight adn tomorrow night. Then studying for my Spanish final. Hang out around the house. Nothing reallly - which is awesome!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Going to see my bf tonight, really excited about it!!! Not much planned for tomorrow, housework and laundry and sleeping in, then church sunday morning and a pool party sunday night!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Taking a breather, our boys are going to granny's and I'm gonna lay out in the pool , clean house and just relax for a couple days...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My baby shower is Sunday so i get to spend time with my mom and little sister
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My husband is nesting. He has decided all of a sudden that the master bathroom needs to be redone before the baby gets here. We've been pushing it back. So, we will probably be tearing up the bathroom. Or at least he'll be doing the hard stuff while I hand him tools or whatever. I'm due in less than 4 weeks, so he has to get moving. And I also want him to replant some flowers that we have in pots to the front of the house.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Cleaning. My cousin and her son's girlfriend are coming on Saturday or Sunday to stay for awhile while they work in town. Not sure where they are going to sleep because we already have 3 adults and 4 kids sleeping in a 4 bedroom house. Most likely we will have to move my 3yo upstairs to share a room with her 3 older siblings (not sure how we will fit her in there) so my cousin can sleep on her floor (we don't have any extra beds and the kids all have small kid sized beds and my husband sleeps on the couch because we only have a twin bed).
    Should be loads of fun with 5 adults and 4 kids and only 1 shower and 2 toilets.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Birthday party, visiting family and wake-boarding.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 1:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009