• In the Spotlight:

is there any hope out there to find love after two divorces and 4 kids?

HAVE HAD TWO MARRIAGES FIRST ONE CHEATED ON ME SECOND ONE ALCOHOLIC AND TOO MUCH A KID TO BE A FATHER> MET SOMEONE BY ACCIDENT THAT REALLY CONNECTED WITH> HE LIKED ME TOO BUT REALIZED HE WAS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIS EX WIFE AFTER 1 YEAR OF BEING DIVORCED. SHE PLAYS HIM LIKE A FOOL ESP ON HIS HEART. SOME TOUGH LOVE GOT ME OUT OF HIS LIFE. DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE ALL MY LIFE WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I think what you really need to do is take time for yourself. Learn to love yourself better and get on your feet (in every way possible). Once that happens I am sure that a man that will love you the way that you DESERVE will come into your life. You can't rush things like this and if you keep searching it out driven by the desire to be with somebody you'll end up in an unhealthy cycle. Not something that you want your children to see or learn from. Good luck, and don't worry it will come in time.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 10:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I've had 3 divorces and 3 kids and yes there is hope. Just hang in there.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Very possible - just be sure you know what you are looking for this time around. It took me 3 times to get it right, but now it's very right. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• hun there is someone out there for you.just for now live for you and your kids and that guy willcome around and see how special you and your kids are. dont give you.
    thehippiebaby

Answer by thehippiebaby at 11:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2009