Do you like Obama is miss Bush ?

Just wondering me and my sister were talking about this last night ( a lady at my job was complaning she hated Obama )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• rolling on floorI missed how Bush use to entertain. He was one funny man, and what was even more amusing is that he wasn't even trying to be funny he was a natural.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• I HATE Obama. Electing him was the dumbest thing America has ever done.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 10:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I TOTALLY agree with allans girl. Obama is the biggest mistake is US History. He will eventually be known as the man who attempted to turn the US into a socialist dictatorship country. Key word: attempted.
    jenmay44me

Answer by jenmay44me at 10:59 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• What does that mean? I Hate Obamas programs and it has nothing to do with Bush.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• allans and jen stop drinking the haterrade..........your turning green ladys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Anon, don't insult if you can't show your face.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Did you mean do you like Obama or miss Bush? I am assuming it is what you meant to type.

Bush's time was overwith and that mean's it is time for someone else BUT if it had to be between GWB or Obama i'd absolutely choose GWB.At least then maybe the only thing I (and other's) would really have to fight against would be some of his spending.With Obama it is dozens of thing's.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• "Do you like Obama is miss Bush" ? Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• hey home girl insult is your middle name. Get a life ..........you dont like the pres move the hell out of dodge...........................he's here to stay.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 11:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009