help for dh?

hi, my dh is wonnerful, i love him more than annything and he loves my kids even if hes not there dad and helps out allthe time with the house and kids even after working all day but even if were marries we have not had sex hes still a virgan and hes too nervis evertime so i dont know how to help him plz help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• what? married to man for how long? and no sex none at all? is he a heterosexual or maybe he is gay?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• tell him to come up off that sweet stuff. It's an important part of marriage. I'd be asking him what he thought marriage was about. I can't imagine a man not wanting that part first. As a matter of fact they usually want it BEFORE marriage! Did you even discuss sex with him before you agreed to marry him? Is it something you can deal with, a sexless marriage? It usually happens after you are married a long time not in the beginning but I have heard of them. Technically, the marriage needs to be consummated to be "official". So you can get an annulment if you want out instead of a divorce.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Girl, just rape him! Some guys just need to be dominated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would sit him down and ask him about it. I don't know if he could possibly be gay, if he has a fear of sex, maybe he is depressed, or maybe he has a medical condition and a side effect is no sex drive. If he has not had a doctor exam for a while I would suggest he get a physical- to make sure all is well. Ask the doctor if there could be any physical or mental reason he is not interested in sex.
    I hope everything works out-- good luck
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• op here and we try and he gets nervis and starts breating hard and sas no more mabe tomorow but it alwas happenes and i;m scared i cant help him.
    Anonymous

• What is wrong with your husband? He sounds like a loser to me.
    Anonymous

• He's gay. Duh.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Have you ever even seen it get hard? Not to be mean or anything but I hope he finds you attractive.
    Anonymous

• Girl, slip him some viagra in his food or beer, he'll have to do something about it then.
    Anonymous

• If he is that great a DH, just let him be and get a "friend with benefits".
    Anonymous