baby shower

I am co-hosting a baby shower in a few weeks and we have decided to have a raffle for everyone that brings a gift...I cant think of any ideas on how to word it so it rhymes....If you could please help me, i just need a cute little saying about if you brought a gift for the mommy to be, put your name on a ticket and win a prize...Thanks!!

jenny_1012

Asked by jenny_1012 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Okay, this doesn't answer your question, but instead of doing tickets, you could give a prize for the 9th present the mom to be opens, or buy a box of thank you cards for the mom to be, and have each guest who brings a guest write address an envelope to themselves and put it in the drawing. Saves the mom to be a little work addressing the envelopes and gives the guests a chance at a prize.

Not that that helps you out with the rhyme at all!! Have fun.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2009