IS this baby really mine?

My baby don't look anything like me. I wonder if she is really mine. How can I tell if she really is my baby if she don't look like me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• did you give birth to her? then she's yours DUAH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Is this question really on here? Did you not see her when you birthed her? Did the baby you gave birth to and the one you're looking at now not look anything alike? Do you think someone swapped your kid out in the nursery?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• What if the hosptal switched her with a baby and stole mine?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Does it look like a kitten? Then its yours
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Get a DNA test and if they did switch your child with another one, you SUE their asses, you hear me! I'm talking boatloads of cash here, hospitals overcharge you for everything so if they screwed up, you go get you some of that! Stay strong Mama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• if it doesnt look like you, does it look like the baby daddy???????????
    that is always a possibility.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• ::cough cough:: I doubt she even knows who the baby daddy is. Word to the grape vine is she was doing seven guys train style around that time.
    Anonymous

• Thats not funny, other anonymous. But I dont know what the babys daddy look like it was dark when I seen him.
    Anonymous

• At least half the babies born don't look like their parents from the first few months to the first year. If you really don't think this your baby get a DNA test. More than likely it is your baby and will start to look more like you or the father when it gets older.

My frist baby had his dad's head when he was born. It was really obvious who the father was. The other two didn't look much like my husband or me, but they did look like each other.
    Anonymous

• You can do a DNA test. While a baby switch is rare, it's a possibility.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009