How many mommy's here watch yo gabba gabba over and over again?

I have a 15 month old and she's addicted to this program. She love laurie berkner too, and the jump arounds,but I think they have a new name.

savvya

Asked by savvya at 11:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol my dd hates yo gabba gabba, when it comes on she says "no gabba gabba mommy turn it off" lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• aww maybe she is scared of the costumes.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 11:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol i doubt it she's 3 & a big goof ball.. i think part of it is i told her dj lance is her boyfriend LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• awwww lol thats cute..........yeah maybe its to childish......you know? My baby is only 1 and she is crazy bananas for it.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 12:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol i like it, i wish she'd watch it b/c i'm getting so tired of sponge bob and max & ruby
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Oh god I hate Max and Ruby! I just want to slap Max... ugh!!!!!!!!! My Nephews watch Yo Gabba gabba all the time
    Anonymous

• Ugh I hate Max and Ruby too! Max is a brat and Ruby is so bossy, but my 2 1/2 year old loves it. I switch it up a lot so she I don't get sick of watching the same thing.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My 4 yr old wacthes from time to time but my 16mos old doesn't watch tv. ANything over and over will drive you nust not to mention its not good for your LO.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My 18 month old daughter watches the backyardigans the most.. that and ni hao kai lan.. throw a little sponge bob and wonder pets into the mix and shes happy :) She just likes music
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 1:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Wow Savvya, you just described my 13 month old exactly. She lives and breathes Yo Gabba Gabba. And loves loves loves Laurie Berkner and the Fresh Beat Band (aka the Jumparounds)
    ccasen12

Answer by ccasen12 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2009