DO YOU CARE IF YOUR HUSBAND LOOKS AT PORN BEHIND YOUR BACK?

Just curious.We are Christians n I believe that it is an abomination 2 view pornographic images,but I found websites on my husbands lap top that r straight up raunchy n disgusting 2 me.He says he doesn't look @ them anymore. just when I was post-pardom n couldn't have sex yet.but that made me feel worse (so when I'm all post-baby fat he's fantasizing about fake porno women i can't even compare 2?) Not only does it hurt my feelings n turn me off sexually towards him, but it is adulterus in nature and a huge strain on the relationship.then i once heard him complain to some1 like I'm the only girl he knows who won't look @ porn with her man.this cannot b true.I told him i must be the only real Christian girl he knows then.I am very upset and depressed over this matter.please share your experiences and opinions (no rude ones please, I'm already discouraged thank u) I know men r visual, but come on.he couldn't wait a few weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• my dh looks at it & idc as long as i don't catch him & as long as he deletes the history off the computer lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i have looked at his history a few times back in the beginning of our relationship and it was on there. i was so mad. i felt like i wasnt enough for him and he needed to look at some other fake ass chick to get off. he doesnt look at it anymore. hes working 12 hrs a day and his computer is hooked up to the tv and when hes home im usually always home so i can spend time with him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• my husband always had since he was like 12. i figured when we started dating he would stop, but he didnt. i was very against it and still am. he looked at it a lot while i was prego and after the baby too, we got in many arguements over it and sometimes still do. after we got married he promised not to do it anymore but sometimes he still does, he tells me when he does it, which i kind of wish he didnt...or just didnt do it at all, but its an addiction i guess. he has gotten better but we are going to have another baby within the year and i hope he doesnt start again. i really hate it and when he asks me to watch it with him, that just completely makes me wanna throw up. i honestly find him less attractive knowing that he watches it. complete turn off.
    Anonymous

• I don't want my DH to do anything behind my back. If he is doing something behind my back it is because he knows what he is doing is wrong. And to me that is a form of lying. And I will not tolerate lying ...at all! we punish our kids for it so why would I let DH get away with lying. He is an adult and should behave as an adult.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I could care less. It's all fantasy.
    Anonymous

• I don't mind
    Anonymous

• Look it isn't about you not being enough and it isn;t always even sexual....Lots of men are just curious about it when bored. He could have 7 women and he would still look. Some guys just like porn and it has nothing to do with you. I would just ask that he keep it to himself if I were you. But you definately need to let him know Exactly how you feel about this. Exactly how you told us. Don't accuse and be rude to him just let him know how badly it upsets you maybe he will quit on his own. No matter what he does NEVER let a MANS actions make you feel Like less of a person. You are who you are with or without him. GL
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• OP here.... Anon 12:01 I completely agree.... It is a huge turn off... How can I even try to be sexy for him when all I'm thinking about is that he is thinking about those images????? It makes me not even want to look at him let alone have sex with him.... and then I still get horney, but don't want him to fullfill my needs becauseof that..... yet I don't go look at pix of naked guys and masterbate or whatever! Ugh! I almost hate the internet because of this.... I wanna break my computer sometimes
    Anonymous

• I don't mind at all. I am secure enough in myself that I don't worry about things like that. He'll never be able to touch any of them girls. He fills all my needs and then some.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• my philosophy is if hes doing that behind your back., what else is he doing??
    Anonymous