Would you have an "Indecent Proposal" Night?

DH & I were discussing this last night. In the movie "Indecent Proposal" very rich man (Robert Redford) offers a poorer man (Woody Harrelson) $1 million for one night with his wife (played by Demi Moore). And that night would include sex.

So if someone offered you & your DH money to spend a night with you, would you do it? Could you shut out the memory of being with another man for enough money? Could your DH/SO handle the thought of you being with another man? Do you think it would destroy your marriage? Or would the money improve your life to the point where it would actually help your marriage (after all, many divorces are over money issues)? What would your price be?

funnyface1204

Asked by funnyface1204 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for a million bucks, i could do it but dh would wouldnt go for that...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I dont have a price i would never dream of being with another man besides my husband except in dreams hehe and if my husband asked me to do it then i would feel as if he didnt love me
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Hell yeah
    Anonymous

• Depends on how good looking the man is! And I would probably ask for alot more then 1 million so it could probably never happen, because the amount would be obscene. Now whether or not my husband would go for it is something else. We are having money troubles!
    Anonymous

• My DH wouldn't have a problem with it as long as I didn't. However, I would be creeped out by the fact that someone offered me money for sex- I'm not a prostitute!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would love to say never would I do this. But I know if someone had cash & was offering it to me right then & there, I would be really tempted. $1 mil under the table? Pay off debts...it would be tempting.
    Anonymous

• if the price was right and the guy looked okay...for sure!!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I could never betray my husband, children and God for money. wow, money really is the root of all evil.
    Anonymous

• I could never do it! I love my husband and he is the only one I could be with.
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I couldn't do it. In the end it would destroy the relationship. Money can't but happiness but it sure could destroy it.
    jenn981478

Answer by jenn981478 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2009