Really Really Need Some Advice.. Ladies, its important please read!!!

OK, here's my situation for tonight. My sister, and neighbor want me to go out for a few hours tonight, while my fiancee and her fiancee go out together. My fiancee is mad because he feels like i chose them to go out with instead of him. Our big problem in our relationship is that we don't often have the opportunity to go out. He says its messed up that i want to go with them for a little bit, meanwhile he has gone out many many times without me and was careless and has told me over and over again how he doesn't like to go out with me because im boring(he drinks and i dont) so i dont know what to do. Advice? In two years i have never gone out with my friends, or anywhere without him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him to get over it and go out with your friends.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree you don't need that crap from him your friends are very important and you should go with him and remind him that he leaves you so often to go out and doesn't invite you along have fun and forget about him if he loves you he will forget the hole thing unless he is a mean alcoholic then i would be very careful.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Tell him just what you said here- that he has gone out several times and tonight its your turn! You deserve a night out in two years! Sounds like he is insecure about having you go out by yourself, and maybe next time he will remember how he felt when he decides to go out with his friends!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• go out and have fun
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I vote for the friends thing. He obviously won't let you do it once you marry him so do it now

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• go out with your friends, but see about making a "date" with him for another night. give and take.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree, he should get over it. Go out and have fun with your friends.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• go out with girlfriends, he goes with other guy and plan to meet up later on in the night

on another note, he sounds pretty controlling and a bit disrepectful of you
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Boredmom took the words right out of my mouth.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009