itchy belly and how you deal with it.

my stomach is so itchy and i am a palmers freak i have the tummy butter the oil and just plan old cream and I am putting one of these on every hour.How did you control the belly itch?

ilovemylilymae

Asked by ilovemylilymae at 12:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to babies R us or you can buy it online...it's called Lamaze Belly Rub. The scent is fruity and is wonderful for the skin. It has vitamin E, beeswax, oils...it's great. It was $13 for the tub. A little bit goes a long way.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I have some lotion from Bath Junkie that I use. It has stuff that helps with the itchies.....plus, it smells pretty. I don't have the itchies too bad yet, but I'm only 13 wks 6 days.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 1:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I use Bella B Tummy Honey or something like that. I put it on right after I shower and then I put a Bella Band over my stomach. I started doing this more to keep the greasiness from getting all over my shirts, but I've found it's really helped to keep the itch away. I bought the stuff at Babies R Us and ran out a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have it at Babies R Us anymore. At least not the one near me and I had to order it online. My stomach was itching like crazy in those three days and I used Palmers during that time. My husband thinks it's all in my head, but I don't care if it is. I'm not itching anymore.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i scratched and caused my stomach to look bad so dont scracth my husband threatens to tie my hands up in mittens but i use the lotions and it never works. So hopefully you can find reliefe.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2009