help no BASHING PLEASE

my fiance and i rnt doing so well...pretty much we broke up..the reason is cuz he chose his family over me and his brother almost got me arrested last nite....i love my fiance so much and i wanna us to have a better relatioship. im afraid its to late. im moving out in a few hours... is there ne thing i can do to make things bettereven if hes not talking to me or is it 2 late.

brunzysgirl

Asked by brunzysgirl at 1:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• almost arrested for what?
    fighting with bf?
    Anonymous

• Sweetie, if he chooses his family over you, then I wouldnt care if we were done or not! Yes blood is thicker then water, but if his family is trying to get you arrested, I would wash my hands of it! Not worth your pain and heartache. GL!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If he wont talk to you then i doubt it. It sounds like you need space and if his family has that big on an influence on him that he chose them over you i doubt there is any help unless he grows up and realizes he needs to make his own decisions. Good luck i am sorry to hear this.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• sometimes a person can take their partner for granted
    if you leave this may make him see the light
    and if not, you are better off without him

look to your future, do not look back
    easier said than done, but you need to take care of yourself

do you have children with this man?
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• his brother was in our house without permission and trying to take my laptop and some movies. then wen i told him to get out he lunged at me and almost hit me so i used self defense and then he called the cops on me. and since it was in self defense the cops didnt do ne thing bout that but then his mom brought up something that was a total accident and "he even told her that: but she she wanted to press charges on he. that way his brother wouldnt get introuble for trespassing.its just all confusing and very stressfull
    brunzysgirl

Answer by brunzysgirl at 1:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Make the right decision to move on out. Usually how you begin is how you'll end. If he's choosing his family over you now, then he'll always choose his family over you throughout the relationship. It's good that you didn't marry him or your life would be in turmoil. What good is it to marry a man and you cannot get along with his family? Sometimes it works and often times it doesn't work. Why take the chance when the opportunity is presenting itself to leave?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• iv been pg by him twice.
    brunzysgirl

Answer by brunzysgirl at 1:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It's time for you to move on....
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• time away gives you both a chance to think things out and determine what is really important

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Don't walk, RUN away... it sounds like a lot of stress and drama that is only going to get worse. When your child is born, do you want him/her to see all this junk on a daily basis? If it stresses you out now imagine what it would like for a child?
    Anonymous