• In the Spotlight:

Does telling a man that is trying to pick you up with his Harley...

That the only guys you date drive Indians insult them? I'm trying to shake this dude that won't leave me alone, but in a "polite" way because I have to see him often.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Be honest and just say your not interested.
    Anonymous

• you only date guys that ride Indian motorcylcles?
    the reason you do not want to date him is because he rides a Harley motorcycle?

???
    Anonymous

• It just sounds Shallow. So he will probably think you're pathetic and give up anyways.
    Anonymous

• That may seem more flirty to him. It "in his eyes" could turn into playful banter. If he is really after you asking you out, then you just need to be honest and tell him you are not interested in him that way or that you're attached(if you are). You can pull it off and still be nice and friendly on a daily basis, if he takes it badly and has an attitude you really can't help that. I say just be honest with a smile!!
    Anonymous

• I'd do it. Actually I would say I only date men who drive Honda cycles, lol.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'd be honest. By mentioning the Indian he may take that as a challenge. ps. they don't DRIVE Indians, they ride them
    Anonymous